EHTTA was welcomed by The Municipality of Loutra Pozar (Greece) for the General Assembly
Many members were gathered for the Spring General Assembly and the network officially welcomed 7 new members :
- City of Lądek-Zdrój (Poland) – active member
- Region of Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) – associate member
- City of Istiea Aedipsos (Greece) – active member
- City of Archena (Spain) – active member
- City of Baden Bei Wien (Austria) – active member
- City of Luso-Mealhada (Portugal) – active member
- City of Monchique (Portugal) – active member
The Metropolitan City of Bursa took over the membership from the Governorship of Bursa passing this way and Clermont Auvergne Métropole was admitted as an associate member in last May 2018 in Galaalti but attending their first General Assembly.
EHTTA President Giuseppe Bellandi underlined the importance of 2019 for the growth and definition of EHTTA’s objectives that will be achieved in the future. He focused on the year 2019 on the celebration of the 10th anniversary of EHTTA.
The assembly was warmly welcomed by the Mayor of Loutra Pozar, Dimitrios Mpinos, Markos Danas General Secretary of the Hellenic Association of Municipalities with Thermal Springs, and their staff.
EHTTA members were then invited to discover the region and its heritage.